Saturday 19 May 2018

Creative strategy: Brief + planning

Produce and present a 7-10 minute Powerpoint/pdf or similar presentation that reflects on your experience & response to the PPP and Responsive modules. You should aim to understand who you are as a learner and a creative as well as how the things you have experienced over the past nine months have affected your current aims and ambitions. You should also identify creative concerns, personal aims and professional ambitions that you intend to explore further over the Summer and during Level 6 of the programme

Must Include:

  • REFLECTS ON EXPERIENCE
    • PPP
    • RESPONSIVE MODULES
  • WHO AM I AS A LEARNER AND ILLUSTRATOR
  • WHAT HAVE I EXPERIENCED
  • HOW HAS IT AFFECTED AIMS AND AMBITIONS
  • CREATIVE CONCERNS
  • PERSONAL AIMS
  • PROFESSIONAL AMBITIONS
    • SUMMER
    • LEVEL 6
  • EVENTS AND EXHIBITIONS
  • STUDIO TOURS
  • 10 MINUTES
  • EXAMPLES OF OWN WORK
  • Evidence of critical and reflective engagement with personally relevant contemporary illustration and responses to set tasks in the form of a blog

Key questions to think about:
 1. Who you are as a ‘Creative’. 
2. What you have discovered about you and 
your practice over this year (and if you 
need, touch on your first year) 
3. What you found from your Creative 
Report, difficult, useful, eye opening etc. 
4. Take about this ‘Report’ 
5. What you thought of pitching an idea? 
6. About something that really stood out in 
your year creatively that had an influence? 
7. Has your view on your practice changed 
over the year and how? 
8. What are you planning over Summer 
and next year, new areas, new skills? 
9. What are you doing about talking to 
creatives in Industry? 
10.Are you going after placements over 
Summer 

I planned out my answers to these questions and then made notes based on what I personally wanted to put in my presentation. I planned my presentation with the aim to talk about my creative journey based on the fact that I like exploring, communicating and collaborating as a designer in order to create my best work. 




No comments:

Post a Comment