Saturday 25 March 2017

Gallery visit: Baltic

I used my recent gallery visit to the Baltic as an opportunity to work on using the manual setting of the camera. This is something I have learned about since starting university at Leeds College of Art. I found this interesting because with some small changes the colours and focus of a photo can completely change. The examples below show how different the setting can make the same object appear. The weekend away in Newcastle visiting galleries and exploring the city was a nice break away allowing me to return back to Leeds feeling refreshed, motivated and inspired. I have really began to understand the importance of trips away to new places and galleries as they keep me involved in the art scene and break up my routine, a routine that could easily become uninspiring if not changed. 























No comments:

Post a Comment