Saturday 25 March 2017

Who am I? How do others see me?

Within the duration of the course, we have had two opportunities to receive a list of adjectives that people would associate with us, allowing us to understand how others view us and then we can decide if it is similar to how we want to be viewed. I decided to blog them both together because it will allow me to compare the change over the year, seeing if as people have got to know me better their opinions may have changed. 

Session 1:
The first session was at the beginning of the year, a time when we had known each other for less than a month and only started to work on one or two studio briefs. This means that we would have a good understanding of each others personalities, but maybe not on a day to day basis that will develop with time. 



The second session allowed for a brainstorming session on each others personality and design styles. The session allowed for each person to fill up a mind map about each other and themselves. It was an interesting way to see how peoples opinions of me had changed over the few extra month that we would have known each other. 



The main thing that I noticed was that the first mind map was about my personality on nights out and settling into uni as that was all we had experienced together and then the second mind map shows more of my working attitude as well as my individual personality. 
The words that I have made larger and bolder are the ones that I will be exploring as part of my self branding project

No comments:

Post a Comment