Monday 6 May 2019

Contacting - Analogue

Analogue.

Hello,

Firstly, I hope you have all had a creative and good week!!

I am currently in my 3rd year on the Graphic Design course at Leeds Arts University and as a natural progression I am looking to find some work experience over Easter. I tend to work on predominantly branding and campaign focused projects as I find myself interested in the ability to visually communicate big ideas.

I have recently been part of a collaborative brief to design the branding for the end of year show at Leeds Art University. The branding revolves around the idea of unveiling the gold standard that the university has produced - similar to a statue in a gallery. Developing the narrative of the concept in a visual manner was exciting and we have been really happy with the outcomes. I am really keen to progress further with branding and Analogue deliver design work in a style I aspire to.

I have attached some of my most recent work as a portfolio pdf for you to have a glance over and also my website link for my full collection of projects. I would be happy to arrange a phone call in response to this email if you would like to?

Many thanks,

Hannah Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment