Monday 6 May 2019

Personal Branding - Imagery

In order to add a bit more personality to the brand I decided to use the research that I completed in first year on the rice fields and looked at how that could become part of the imagery that will be associated to StudioRice as a personal brand. 

Image result for rice fields vietnam
secondary image


primary image

Image may contain: Hannah Rice, smiling, standing, mountain, sky, grass, cloud, outdoor and nature
me in a rice field
I took the outlines of a rice field and drew it out on Illustrator in vectors to create a pattern - refined by smoothing the edges. I then played around with the opacity as it is someting that I wouldn't want to use as a main focus and jsut to support the logo in an interesting and visuall engaging way. The chosen opacity was 30% which when applied to a background of a website for example worked really well. 







Website


Portfolio


Business cards





No comments:

Post a Comment