Monday 6 May 2019

Motivation after graduation

6A2 

As my final year of being a student I thought this would be a good year to go to the D&AD Festival as I could get the 3 day pass at a much lower cost than when I graduate. I have been actively booking/searching for design events like this so that I can continue to engage with the industry and begin to build my network down in London where I intend to be working. 

Some speakers include:
Rankin - fashion photographer
Jefferson Hack – CEO Dazed Magazine
Camalia Garay – Creative Director UNICEF
Punchdrunk Studio
Matthew Waksman - Karmarama


Switch off project extension 
As an extension on from my final research project I want to continue to develop a body of work in different style because it was a topiI became really passionate about and in terms of the outcomes I was really happy. I plan to develop my photography skills as I travel but focus on capturing people using their phones and show the digital reliance. This will allow for me to design a collection of zines with individual typeface manipulations, maybe dependent on each of the countries that they are based on.


Berlin

Berlin

Travelling
I have also started to focus my travelling as a way of collecting found type so that I can develop a large album of reference images for any project in the future. 










No comments:

Post a Comment