Monday 6 May 2019

Job application - Hue Studio

As I enjoy travelling I decided that I would apply to studios in a variety of countries as I am not 100% set on working in England. 

Hue Studios is Melbourne and I saw a post about a new position on Instagram

I messaged with the attention of reaching out and just making a contact if anything because without a visa I'm not sure I would be accepted that easily. 

The reply has not put me off and if I do ever end up in Melbourne then I would be sure to get in contact again even just for a studio visit as I really like their work. 

Hello! 

I saw your job applicant and although I am in London currently, I am really keen to look for opportunities in the creative scene of Melbourne. Whether that be a full time job role, some experience or even just a friendly contact :) 

I have attached my CV and Portfolio, check out my website and instagram too if you want to see more! 

Hope you all have a fab day, 

Hannah Rice




Hello Hannah

Thank you for your application for the position. 

We do appreciate your time and effort however unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful 
because currently we are only looking for Melbourne based graphic designer to start immediately

Although we were very impressed by what you have offered, we will keep your resume in our current file for consideration at a later date should a suitable vacancy arise. 

I wish you all the best.

Kind regards,
Vian Risanto

No comments:

Post a Comment