Monday 6 May 2019

Work Placement - Honey Creative Branding Consultancy


Honey Creative Brand Consultancy
Florin Studio, Florin Court,
6-9 Charterhouse Square,
London, EC1M 6EY
30th July – 24th August 2018
AND
2nd Sept - 27th Sept 2019


















Upon reflection this work experience was one of the most valuable experiences I have had in terms of professional progression as I was able to fully engage with the studio environment for a solid month, trialing the commute into London each day and also learning about how it works to work as part of a design team. The ability to have a month in this studio outside of term time meant that I was able establish and understanding of how this agency works and I was given a lot of my own design work to complete and pitch to the different seniors within the group.

Attending the meetings throughout the day for the different projects really gave me an insight into the process of large scale projects – something I can take into my future design career. Upon completion, I have enjoyed seeing he design work become public and I have seen a number of designs that I was a part of in companies such as CafĂ© Nero. As it was a really positive experience I am looking forward to returning as an intern with once again more to offer in terms of design skills and confidence in my own ideas.

Diary of the month
















"Hannah approached each brief and task with enthusiasm, and consistently demonstrated creative thinking and the ability to bring her ideas to life using Adobe software. She responded well to feedback and was a pleasure to have as part of the team."
Tasks
Worked on large bodies of research to then feed into the teams design projects
Attended a number of meetings throughout the month to participate with idea generation and learning how to pitch ideas to clients
Presented my design ideas to live clients which were then developed in collaboration with the more senior designers

No comments:

Post a Comment