Monday 6 May 2019

Contacting - Brass Agency

BRASS hello@brassagency.com

Hello,

I recently discovered the agency upon a recommendation from a few of the Creative Advertising students from Leeds Arts University who came in to work with you on the ADT brief. They thought that I would like the agencies work and also be very very impressed with the website aesthetic - they were correct.

As a 3rd year Graphic Design student at Leeds Arts University, I tend to work on predominantly branding and campaign focused projects as I find myself interested in the ability to visually communicate big ideas.  I have recently been part of a number of design collaborations with other Creative Advertising students and taking their big ideas and visually bringing them to life has been exciting and refreshing.

I am looking to do some work experience in the coming weeks as part of my professional development, if it is something that you may offer. I have attached my CV and portfolio for you to have a flick through, but would be more than happy to come in and speak to you if this is something you would prefer.

Many thanks,

Hannah Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment