Monday 6 May 2019

Self Branding - CV

Taking the new personal branding I was able to apply it to the design of my CV. The contact with Hannah Nicholson from BD Network allowed me to really improve the content on my CV and she also highlighted the importance of it fitting onto one page. I achieved this through the development of design and used the two columns. The right hand side column which was the main focus - experience - was the largest and then on the left I was able to present the smaller pieces of information. The presentation of my skills developed into a quick visual so that those reading it can very easily digest what it is i am actually better/worse at in terms of practical and personal skills.  

Planning
Based on the notes given by Hannah I annotated my current CV before I then applied the design style to it.  



Final CV

No comments:

Post a Comment